Saturday, April 11, 2009

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad.

Just a quick update.

Things that are amazing:

The Hannah Montana movie. I don't care how much you like deep movies or how stupid you thing Miley Cyrus is, the movie is cute, and well made, and adorable. I loved it.


Jesus Ramirez. I just spent four hours with him "working on a project," but we actually watched Twilight together and played soccer in the backyard with an exercise ball.


My friends, because they love me even though I'm awkward and stupid and unfunny.


Also, my life in general. Sometimes I have a lot to complain about, but then other times I'm just like, why do I ever complain? I'm probably going to be put in a nuthouse one day.


New movies that everyone needs to see:
Changeling. Such a powerful movie.
Henry Poole is Here.


that's all for now.


:)

Later guys.

No comments: