Sunday, March 22, 2009

take me back to way back when,

back to parking lots and friends.


so much for updating every day...
Well, yesterday I forgot because I was gone most of the day.
I went to go see Forever The Sickest Kids, Thee Armada, The After Midnight Project, Dangerous Summer, and Disco Curtis with Camille. I met most of them and it was a blast. So, recap over. Haha.


Well, tomorrow is the first day of spring break. And what am I going to be doing? Sitting here. I hate how indecisive my parents are. We were going to go to San Antonio, but my mom decided to wait until today to decide, and she says that it's going to be raining for the rest of the day, so going would be "silly." Well, if we would have left FRIDAY, it would have been beautiful the whole time we were there! Ugh.

I want a boyfriend. I need a cuddler.

No comments: