Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I wish i had missed the first time that we kissed.

My wishes/to-do list:

i wish I could be 125 by homecoming.
i wish I could write a best-selling novel and turn it into a series and make enough money to live more than comfortably for the rest of my life.
I wish I could marry a handsome, sweet, intelligent Indian/Arabian man with those DEEP AMAZING EYES THAT ONLY MIDDLE-EASTERN MEN HAVE. DEAR HEAVENS.
I wish for my children, if I have them, to be as openminded and accepting as I am.
I wish for enough time to do everything I want to do before I'm thirty.
I wish I could have abs without working out.
I wish I could extract my memories and put them somewhere where i could look at them anytime i wish. Like the Harry Potter pensieve.
I wish for Harry Potter to have like ten more books following the last one.
I wish for my best friends to remain my best friends forever.
I wish for cristina to come back.
I wish for Waqar to never forget me and always remember how much fun we had in Physics. <3

No comments: