Saturday, January 24, 2009

i tried to be nothing, but my dreams gave me away.

This weekend has been amazing so far.

This is what it's involved:




Watching A Clockwork Orange at 2 in the morning for the first time in like a year, and remembering why I love it so much.



Watching MGMT perform live on the Sundance channel and singing along to all the songs two hours later at 4 in the morning.


Then I went to sleep for three hours, and then woke up to go to Hot Hearts.







Which by the way was also amazing.

Then Luna came over to my house, and we watched Mirrors, which sucked ASS.




There was this scene where she tore off her own jaw and it was the fakest thing I've ever seen. We made cookies, and then later we took her home and I went to the movies with my fam.




I saw Gran Torino, and seriously cried my eyes out, IN THE THEATER, for the last 30 minutes.Not audibly crying, just this steady flow of tears. And the guy in front of me had his head in his hands and his shoulders were shaking, so I'm pretty sure he was pretty sad too.

I can't find a good enough picture to depict how amazing it was, so I'm just going to post the trailer:





I've also been reading this book, Middlesex, which turned out to be about an hermaphrodite. I didn't know that when I found the book, but I figured it out soon enough. But, I have this tendency to be open to anything, so I kept reading it, and it's really tragic and well written and I'm falling in love with it. Go figure.





I also actually wrote a little, not anywhere on the internet, or on my computer, but in an actual notebook. It made me feel good.



I still have two more days of the weekend left.

I'm so excited.
<3

No comments: