Saturday, February 21, 2009

uhoh.

...i'm about to be sixteen.




WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE?

I mean, what have i done up to this point thats been of any significance?
nothing cools happened to me, like getting arrested or saving a child from a burning building.

My life can't stay this mundane forever, can it? I feel like im already over the hill.
:(
I need to write a script for a movie or snag a record deal or something.



Since it's the end of the week, I'm going to document all the great things that have happened. :)



Numbero uno:

KELTIE AND RYAN BROKE UP!



(Keltie's a professional dancer, Ryan's the guitarist for Panic at the Disco, for anyone who cares.)

They broke up because, in keltie's words,

"This morning as I got up to make my lover some delicious post vday breakie after seeing a great Billy Joel concert last night, I got roses, and rosepetals on the bed and champange and the whole works, a message came across on his phone. Upon opening this phone it seems he is a cheater, liar and has broken my heart.
I threw that ring in his face. Packed my shit. and Got the hell out. I deserve the stars.

I cannot even speak. yet. All I can do is cry."


And the reason this is such good news is because
a) Ryan's obviously gay and a douche and needs to just go be gay somewhere else.
b) Keltie's too good for him. She annoys me sometimes because she's overdramatic and comes across as trampy a lot of times, but come on, she's hot.




I wish I was a hot professional dancer.

Anyway.


Also, I went to Houston to go see Legally Blonde, which was amazing.
I got the soundtrack and it's like watching the play. AHHHH I'm so in love.




There's "Omigod you guys"
I love this scene. haha

There's more that happened this week but I want to go eat some gumbo so I'm going to eat some gumbo. :)

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

im so sorry keltie! i didnt mean to sleep with ryan while you two were going out but its so obvious hes in love with me.

p.s. jessica, happy early birthdayyy