Sunday, December 21, 2008

The snow's coming down; I'm watching it fall.

Hey there, it's been a while.
I've been busy (and by busy I mean 'haven't felt like typing in the address to get here'), so I haven't blogged since like forever ago. But to catch you up, it snowed like a week ago! It was the most amazing thing in the world, since this is southeast Texas and I've NEVER SEEN SNOW. GUH.

Also, I've also started doing something very bad. Something that I think that I'm doing to spite my mother, my father, my ex, and a few of my friends as well. It's horrible. I'm not going to say what it is, just that it's not very nice. And it's causing me to feel very distant with everyone close to me.



But, on a brighter note, 4 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS.


Too bad it doesn't even feel like it.



"No one should ever ask themselves that: why am I unhappy?
The question carries within it the virus that will destroy everything.
If we ask that question, it means we want to find out what makes us happy.
If what makes us happy is different from what we have now,
then we must either change once and for all or stay as we are,
feeling even more unhappy."

The Zahir, by Paulo Coelho

1 comment:

dani said...

hi jessica :]

erm not to start off on a negative note or anything but..please don't do anything that will hurt you :[ i'm not trying to tell you how to live your life, and lord knows i do some stupid shit too, its just that i feel like youre one of the best people i've ever known and i don't want to see bad things happen to you. blah i hate how my mind always jumps to ONE conclusion when people say that they're doing something bad..and its hypocritical of me because i HATED it when people assumed i did it. but i think i hated it even more when i actually doing what i was accused of and not one person noticed...anyway my point is that you are amazing and if stupid retards make you sad just remember, theyre stupid retards :] and you have real friends who love you so much :]